I am beyond excited to post this recipe! I personally have a uncontrollable sweet tooth at times! I cant share my sweets with Sedona so these are a GREAT way to spoil your pup with a extra special dessert! Pumpkin pie is a favorite of many including our four legged family members! This recipe is healthy, minimal ingredients and mouth watering good! These can also be a great treat to make for your pup birthday or adoption day celebrations!
1 Banana (mashed
1 cup Oats
1/2 cup Flour
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
*Optional (cinnamon and/or whipped cream)
- In large bowl, mix together mashed banana, oats, flour, and peanut butter (softened)
- Mix together thoroughly into a thick dough like consistency
- In medium to large cupcake pan place dough into cupcake mold and shape the dough around the mold (use picture below as example)
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes (until golden brown)
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove pie crusts from pan
- Fill pies crusts with pumpkin (smooth top off )
- Dust top with Cinnamon
- (optional) top it with whipped cream
Now you are ready to serve, celebrate and enjoy!
Let me know what you all think!